Monday, May 15, 2006

New Clothes!


Well, I just received a bunch a shirts that I ordered from that La Redoute website and I am wearing this one right now! ...I don't look like that girl or I should say I'm not as skinny as that girl but I love the shirt! I have to wear one of those "layers" shirts underneth to cover the g's and I think it looks really good! I also got a few others, all short sleeve and for the summer. They weren't expencive at all. I was ordering them and Scott asked me if I really needed six shirt. I don't him he would have to think of these clothes as my "work" clothes. :) I don't have any cute, comfortable shirts to wear around the house and my solid colored tshirt get baby and toddle shmoots on them all the time. Anyway, it's always fun to get new clothes!

1 comment:

happytape! said...

that shirt is really cute! send links to all your new shirts! i'm wanting to shop! did you see nancy's cute new shirt? i'm buying one too! we'll all be twins. don't you love those layer shirts? i bought two from that one company (not shade.com, but the other one) and i love it!!