Sunday, May 07, 2006



Started crawling last week when Grandma Belva and Grandpa Carl was here and he is getting very fast.

Patty-cake clapped yesterday for his Grandma Jane

Today got the hang of pulling up to stand at the couch (and his crib.. ) he can stand up but has to fall down. This is a photo of him pulling up at the couch

I'm not ready for him to grow up.. want him to stay a baby for longer

He can't wait for cousins camp and to play with Grandma Belva's candles, folk art pieces and cats

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I can't believe he is standing up and all that! They do grow SOOO fast, it's crazy! It's weird for me to look at Jake,even, and think about he has grown into a little boy instead of a baby. So strange that I'm a mom! But I love it...most of the time! :)

happytape! said...

He's going to be a toddler before I meet him! Damn. He's so cute! I sure don't envy you and Kathy for the torture of visiting mom and dad's house. It is definitely not babyproof! I bet Sasha has helped matters a bit, though. Maybe all the trouble objects are up high now.