Saturday, May 27, 2006

Wilberg Family Gallery

I think we could use etsy as a storefront for the long awaited Wilberg Family Gallery. I'm going to create a shop there for WildMountain Arts (Crafts? or similar name, any other ideas?). Start thinking about some things you may want to list there. I'm thinking stuff like photographs, cards, jewelry, small books, prints, knitted items, cookies/homemade bread. I think the kids can participate too as Abby is already working on a Diva/Princess line of cards and tags.

I'll only take a small cut- ha ha!

Anyone interested?

1 comment:

DarkChocolateDaily said...

Hi! I love your ideas. I think we should think about the name. Wild Mountain might sound a little too much like a Coldwater Creek, kind of Utah, or Tetons kind of idea. I think we need something a little more chic, since we are oh so chic. I'm up for photos, anything you want. This sounds awesome! Love you.