Tuesday, August 08, 2006

coconut ice cream and red shirt
















This is my experiment with coconut ice cream/sherbet. I've been craving it since we had the Merlino's coconut freeze, but it wasn't perfect. Today, I tried canned sweetened coconut milk instead of a fresh coconut (totally time consuming to use a real coconut!) and I added 2% milk and heavy cream. This one is delicious! Sadly, I'm avoiding sugar for the next few hours so I'm not hogging it all down. It's tasty though! Not quite like Merlino's, but good.

This is the shirt I bought at JC Penney. It was on sale for $20 and they had several left. Mine is a size 8. It's not quite as 'raspberry' colored as my monitor makes it look. The material is cotton/spandex/polyester. Click on the picture to make it bigger. Do you like my no make-up, double chin look? Lovely.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the coconut ice cream! I want some!!!

I like the shirt, too. It does look really red, red in the photo. Would you still consider it "cranberry"?

happytape! said...

yes, I'd say it's cranberry. It's definitely not true red. I'll see if I have something true red to photograph it next to for a comparison.

happytape! said...

by the way, there is a skirt the exact color that matches. I know we've moved on to the brown/cranberry combo, but if you are interested in going back (nancy), then it is available. it's just a strait, pencil skirt (on me it might be a wide-tip marker skirt).