Saturday, August 05, 2006

food pictures and sisters pictures





Hey eveyone!
Here are some of my food pictures. I kinda like doing that. First are pecan sticky buns; okay but the pecan stuff was a little too hard like candy. I think that I cooked it for too long. Second, an ice bowl that I made for a baby shower. It has lemons in it. It was totally cool and I would do that again. Third, was an ice cream cake that took a loooooong time to make with mediocor (sp?) results but it was cool looking. And obviously not a food picture. I just scrapbooked this page and I think it's one of my favorites! I didn't make the paper but I did do the frames around the photo. What do you guys think?
Anyway, have a great day!
Kathy

3 comments:

happytape! said...

i love the scrapbook page and i love the food shots! i'm going to start doing that too. and shot of whatever project i'm working on. i started a knitting project and made coconut ice cream tonight so expect pictures (someday.)

i worship food pictures. have you seen the chocolate and zucchini blog? i'll get the link.

happytape! said...

http://chocolateandzucchini.com/
http://www.101cookbooks.com/

Stepi said...

Its Fast Sunday and I am starving!!!! I was just looking at choco chip bar recipes and now your delicious food.... hungry, hungry, hungry....

Love the page as well but would not like to eat it. Your scraps are always beautiful!!