Sunday, November 19, 2006

Happy Halloween!





I thought you needed to see some cute pictures from Trunk or Treating. Sasha was chowing down the whole night and was very cheerful. I loved Gretta's little red riding hood cape and hood that I made (well, the cape I just altered). I am sad to say that the hood was lost somewhere trick or treating Halloween night. I really loved the hood. Do I need to make another one just so it can be stuffed into the dress up box? I still might. I did really love it. Jonah had a difficult time staying wrapped up like a proper mummy should. Mom pointed out that real mummies don't walk around. Thanks Mom! So on Halloween night he was a ghost. Much faster to put on, run around in and go to the bathroom if need be!!

3 comments:

DarkChocolateDaily said...

Adorable! BTW, night-of-the-living-dead mummies do walk around. I love Halloween pics! Thanks.

happytape! said...

those costumes are adorable! i'll try to post a pic of my kids', but my camera was broken so they are a little fuzzy. wuzzy.

Kathy said...

Hey Loving those costumes! I really like the mummy too. Too bad it was a tricky one to keep on!