Wednesday, November 29, 2006

lara newsom, joanna newsom's sister?


i just bought some cute hair pretties from lara newsom at www.handmadepretties.etsy.com . i bought two for my sweet angel for christmas. could lara newsom possibly be related to joanna newsom? i wonder....

i love etsy!! i also bought two other items from two other sellers for two other individuals who may or may not be reading this....so, pictures of those won't be posted.

if you don't know about joanna newsom, duh!! see my other blog.

3 comments:

DarkChocolateDaily said...

It's for me isn't it. It's for my Jan-14 birthday, isn't it. Wahoo! Pretties here I come. These are adorable.

Kathy said...

NO! It's for ME! My birthday comes before yours, DECEMBER! 15, so there! :P

I love wool felt! Tina, have you seen the stockings that I have made for Scott and I? They are wool felt and I love 'em! I am making Jake's and Sam's now...well, not RIGHT now but it's in the works. Hopefully, they'll be done before, um..., CHRISTMAS!!

DarkChocolateDaily said...

Okay, Kathy. It's for you. I hope you like Giant Gumby paraphernalia. I think that's what Tina was looking at for you.