Monday, April 09, 2007

glasses-n-stuff


Yes, more crap from me. But I wanted to show you all my new glasses. What do you think? They are purple and green. I was hesitant at first but I'm soooo glad that I got them. They were expensive but our insurance paid for them because I had a different pair that was stolen. Click on the pictures to see all the details....and how dirty my glass are!
This is the pointalism drawing that I put into our ward talent show on Friday. I'm also including the photo that I drew it from. Do you think that I should do the clouds or not? Let me know what you think. Get a better look by clicking on the photo
So there's even more stuff from me. I just wanted your input. Hope you are all having a great day!
love you! k-dub

3 comments:

happytape! said...

i love your glasses!! and your drawing! stiple is the same as pointalism, right? it takes for ever!! you really did a great job!!

how fitting to post about your glasses and your pointalism at the same time! i bet your eyes are worn out!!

DarkChocolateDaily said...

Awesome, Kath! I love it all. The drawing looks awesome. The clouds would enhance the mood too.

happytape! said...

yep, add the clouds.