Thursday, July 19, 2007

Some more DC pics

Hi all! Here are a few of my DC pictures. Isn't this a cute one of my two boys? Just perfect. They are both smiling and not smiling too much. I love it! And, I guess I should say, this photos is of THREE people because Jake carries that dog around like it IS a member of our family.

At that super-cool butterfly exhibit.
Isn't this a great shot? I had been trying (unsuccessfully) to get a picture of these three beautiful purple butterflies who were flying around playing together in a group. I finally snapped this shot perfectly with Max was running to get 'em!
Nice pose, eh? I love this installation by Andy Goldsworthy. Jake took this picture. Not too bad. With a little screen, instead of a tiny hole to peer through, it seems like little kids can take better shots that in years passed.

We have a ton of pictures that aren't all great but fun to look at. We had such a great time!

2 comments:

happytape! said...

kathy, i love max and the butterflies! what luck! all these pictures make me more and more jealous that i wasn't there!

emily, i love your glasses (and abby's). zac looks hilariously disinterested in that picture!

nancy and robert, you look great! are you sure you don't want to visit iowa soon?

Stepi said...

Great pictures! I love that sculpture coming through the window too. That would be fun in a house!

I miss you all so much. If I were rich I'd fly us all to a fun vacation somewhere!