Monday, August 06, 2007

our weekend






















This weekend we went up to Lancaster, Pennsylvania which is known as Amish Country to me and you. The kids and Nick had artwork in a gallery there- it was a show for people who have experienced loss. We stayed overnight and highlights included a petting zoo visit, going to the model train museum and a waterslides park right in our hotel. Only 2 hours away from our home and it is like an entirely different world. What did you guys do this weekend??

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Those are such great photos! I love Abby's cute shirt.

Love the "anyone annoying..." I think I could get kicked out pretty easily. :)

happytape! said...

Abby is looking so cute with her long hair! All your kids are growing up so much. They look great.

Your weekend seems really fun. The art show looks really neat. I'm glad Nick and Abby got to do that. Thanks for posting all the great pictures!

We met Kathy and Scott in CO this weekend. I'll post pictures tomorrow, probably. It was soo much fun! Anyone want to meet us there next summer? It's cheap and easy to fly into Denver. Everyone start thinking about it!

Stepi said...

Great pictures. Looks like a nice weekend. I always want to say comments that are alread commented on! I thought the annoying sign was funny and I really like Abby's long hair too. Duplicate comments are ok, right?!! ;-)