Monday, November 12, 2007

jewelry stuff




i had my big jewelry show this weekend and it went really well. i always love this one because i meet a lot of people who already buy my jewelry and are excited to see new things. it's good for my ego. emily, i now have stuff ready to send to you. i'll email pictures to be sure you like what i picked out, ok?

i'll post pictures of my show on my jewelry blog, if you are interested in those, too. (it will be a few days because i have to edit those pictures.)

is anyone coming to iowa for thanksgiving? i can't remember.
i want to see all of you before next summer!

6 comments:

Stepi said...

I love the pictures! and the jewelry!!

I am bummed about Thanksgiving. Mom and Dad are leaving but even with them here Thanksgiving is just not great. It just doesn't feel that special. It frustrates me. What are everyone else's plans?

happytape! said...

come to iowa!!! we'd have so much fun!

Kathy said...

I love all your stuff! Did you make a million dollars? I hope so because you could fly us all so we could have Thanksgiving together.

I don't know what our Thanksgiving will be like. I have asked a ton of people if they could come over for that day and everyone is out of town or has out-of-towners coming in. So sad.

I told Scott that we are going to a buffet (a nice one) if we don't have anyone over.

happytape! said...

come to me! it's only a 16 hour drive!

see you at 6.

Kathy said...

WHAT!? 16 hours?! I suggested to Scott we go to Phoenix, 7 hours away and he and I contemplated the 21! hour drive we'll be doing in less than 3 weeks from Thanksgiving and we bagged out. Hey, I'm okay to eat out! :)

Stepi said...

Who is going to win the lottery and be our family $$$ support to fly us to eachother's houses?

I would guess if we look at our past holiday time posts we had this exact conversation!!