Saturday, November 01, 2008

cuteness galore

so davis was a squid (i think this is my favorite costume i've made. it was really fun!), lila was a bride, and adam was a skeleton (should have gone with kathy, huh?) the weather this year was just amazing. it was definitely the best iowa halloween we've had. and since we've prolonged the time change, i'm loving trick-or-treating while it's still light outside!
a photographer for our newpaper followed us around for a while and took a lot of pictures, so lila and adam were in the paper today. davis wasn't with us, so he missed out. fun, fun times.



2 comments:

Stepi said...

wow, love the great costumes!!! Tell us how you made Davis's costume. I really think it is amazing--perfect for a 13 yr old. I am realizing that the older they get, the harder it is to come up with acceptable costumes. Darn.

Kathy said...

Love the costumes! I love Halloween! Davis' is incredible! Very cool, Tina. Does Adam's skeleton glow? I had some glow in the dark paint that I painted over the white of my skeleton costume.

very cool.