Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mosters and etsy

So here are some of my monster plushies/pillows that I made for that craft fair. I made 9 but I won't put all of them here, these are just the better ones. What do you think? Lots of people passed them by looking and saying how cute they were but only one person bought one and she is a friend of mine. So I'm hoping they will do better on etsy. I would say the success o the craft fair was finally doing it and getting over fears and having a bunch of stuff to sell. I really only sold a few things and they were all friends that bought stuff (thanks to all who did!). But now I have all this good stuff to put on etsy. I just set up my shop there! I'm putting more and more stuff on it everyday so it will be nice and full. Check it out! Tell me what you think!
www.kathybrooks.etsy.com

Stitches, I love the "x"s on his eyes. Cyclopes

What is a three-eye thing called?
The most popular cyclopes.
This little cream colored one is my favorite!

5 comments:

happytape! said...

i love all of them! i think you'll be a big star on etsy!

three eyed=triclops?
i don't think cyclops has an 'e' (fyi for when you list on etsy.)

DarkChocolateDaily said...

Gosh, I agree with Tina. I really love them all. I can't wait to look at your etsy site. Congrats, Kath! LoveU.

Emily said...

They are darn cool! Yay! Your etsy site looks great- you'll have to tell me how to figure out a banner

Sachiko said...

KATHY!!! That's awesome that you started selling your items. You are very talented and your monsters are very cute and unique. I've already marked your store as one of my favorites. Good luck with everything! I'll check your store often.

tjayandjulie said...

GeeZ Kathy, is there anything you can't do? Love the little monsters!!!!! I better put in my order.