Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Some cute boys...and a cute girl!

Cameron is almost crawling! And just yesterday I felt a tooth just coming in.
This is our little house. It wasn't snow covered just hours before this and now it is.
Sam has such an angelic face here. He loved playing in the snow and couldn't get enough. His favorite thing to do was to actually eat the snow....luckily, no yellow snow.


Since some of you don't have facebook yet, here's a photo from a series that I put on facebook. Steph got Jake and Sam these drumsticks that make sounds just by swinging them in the air. They love 'em! I mean, that's obvious from their faces, right?
My favorite part of our little jont to Baltimore as visiting the Charm City Cakes from the show Ace of Cakes. This show is my new must-see. I LOVE IT!!! This is so dumb, but I was so star struck but just standing outside the building! It was great fun. Scott loves that show too. We also went to a fabulous, historic Jewish deli called Attman's (since 1915! thank you very much!). It was so tasty! Scott got corned beef and I got pastrami! I wanna go back when we go again to the aquarium. It's walking distance away. Although, Monday was a little snowy, obviously, and when we started walking there from the aquarium it was just lightly snowing then by the time we got to this tiny deli we were coved in snow! Scott ran back to get the van and its battery was dead!! Ahhhhh! So we had to wait some time for it to get jumped. Aside from that we had a super holiday.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Love the photos!

Tip- do not ask for cheese on your sandwich at a kosher deli- Not so kosher and they get mad at you

Adrienne said...

Kathy- your house looks so cute! And of course so do you and the boys. I am so excited to get out there and see you, and now I know we will have lots of fun places to visit!

tjayandjulie said...

Looks like you guys have settled in quite well. How are you liking it out east?