Friday, February 06, 2009

Slice of Life










These were taken about a week ago- I've gotten in the habit of hanging out at Kathy's during the day. Max, Sammie and Jakey are getting to be good friends. We set the timer to take turns with the transformers and the nerf guns. I eat whatever yummy leftovers Kathy had for dinner the night before and the kids have pbj sandwiches.

Then the random photo of my haircut- (and my new christmas camera, lol) You can't see it too well in my filthy bathroom mirror, BUT it has a few chunks of red in it, too

5 comments:

happytape! said...

cute and fun! i'm so jealous that you get to hang out all day!

em, your hair is really cute! i like the red! and all the babies/little 'uns are getting so big!

it's about time our blog got updated! thanks!!

Stepi said...

Love the pictures and your hair is really great!

I am jealous too, that you get to hang out. I want to hang out and eat tasty leftovers too.

Kathy said...

My leftovers are not that tasty but they still must be eaten! :)

I love these pictures. That Zoey baby is such a smiler! Cutie!

LBBlum said...

look at all those boys!
those pictures look alot "brighter" than I remember our days of babysitting swap.
"looneys and wackies".

Love the hair! very cool.

Emily said...

My favorite photo is that one you can see all 4 of the kids- if only Cameron was in his little jumpy chair they all 5 would have been in that shot

I'm glad the kids are getting to know each other and I love hanging out with Kathy. You all need to come visit! Or move here!