Monday, May 18, 2009

Continuation of trouble

Wow you all commented so fast today. We already had a new adventure today. I was pulling weeds in the garden, while Gretta was doing schoolwork at the picnic table and Sasha and Simon were playing. I hear the back door click and I just know that Simon locked us out!!! Yep. He had gone inside and shut the backdoor which does not unlock on its own. I HATE that! All the doors are locked and the downstairs windows too. The hide-a-key is not there (of course) but luckily I did open Simon's window a crack last night. I climbed up on the back roof with a ladder then climbed over the balcony ledge. I couldn't get the screen off so I had to make a little hole in the corner. Dang! I was able to reach and unlock the balcony door and screen before running inside to find Simon. By then, he had shut himself into the utility room and was pulling stuff out of the cupboards.
He is now safely in bed and the hide-a-key is back in its place! Peace at last!

1 comment:

Emily said...

No photo for this one? ha ha! SORRY! That stinks! Glad you got in the house without calling the fire department or home teachers