Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Julie and Julia

I think this movie looks so fun! I would love to see it with all you guys! It comes out August 7th so maybe I'll wait for Nancy to come home August 20th (right, Nanc-?) and she and Emily and I could go together. 3 outta 5 ain't too bad. Hey! Tina, what dates are you going to be in Cali.? You could go with Steph around the same time that Nancy, Emily and I go! That is a great idea!! I bet Mom would love to see it, too. When I think of Julia Child I think of Mom watching or reading her shows or books. Am I the only one who has a mental connection between Mom and Julia Child? Anyway, check out the trailer.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Looks good! I had seen the commercial yesterday but the sound was off on the TV- looks even better now that I can hear what it is about. Also, makes me hungry(time for dinner)

Stepi said...

I love it!! Cant wait to see it! I think Tina and I will go and everyone else can see something else if they want!

happytape! said...

looks great!!