Friday, July 10, 2009

Paris and Denmark

Here are just a few of the hundreds of photos Scott and I took while we were in Paris and Denmark with Mom and Dad. These are out of order but still cute. You must go see all the other photos I put on my facebook page, like over 200.

Here we are on our way out of Tivoli, the second oldest amusement park in the whole world! Cool!
Walking through the cobblestone streets of Odense, Denmark to see Hans Christian Andersen's house. He wrote The Little Mermaid, The Emperor's New Clothes, The Ugly Duckling and many more.
This here's an "action shot" Scott took of us at the harbor of a Viking ship museum.
This photo was taken right in front of the Copenhagen Temple.
Also in front of the temple. It was so fun to see Mom and Dad!
Scott in front of Van Gogh.
I LOVE this painting....I can't remember who painted it, though. I still love it.
Scott did a fabulous job with the night shots in Paris.What a pro.
Looking up from the bottom of the Eiffel Tower.
When it got dark, on the hours of 10, 11, and I guess midnight the Eiffel Tower is lit up with twinkle lights! Amazing!
Before we went up.
One of my new Paris favorites-The Orangeria Museum. These curved Monet's are said to be the first instillation art because Monet was asked to paint them specifically for these rooms.
I'm so pretty, oh, so pretty....not too witty, though...
Scott was buds with Napoleon.
Venus de Milo. Really beautiful and only 21oo years old!
There were so many fabulous shop windows in Paris. This was one of my favorites.
The Eiffel Tower on our sunset boat tour on the Seine.
Crepes!!! on Pont Neuf which means "new bridge" which is funny because it's the oldest bridge on the Seine.
We were so amazed with Sainte-Chapelle. That stain glass is really breath taking.
Notre Dame-this was the same day we got off the plane at 8 in the morning. We are tired but couldn't waste one minute while we were there.

Okay, so this is just a sampling of the coolness we experienced in Europe. If you click HERE you can see the rest of Paris and HERE for the rest of Denmark. But really I would love to read your comments so log into Facebook so we can hear from you.

2 comments:

happytape! said...

i thought i left a comment here! weird. maybe it was on your facebook pictures?

i love all of these cute pictures! i want to hear more about everything!

Stepi said...

It was so fun to see all the pictures. I only left comments on the Denmark ones but I'll have to go through the Paris ones again.
Maybe we should go to Paris for my 40th B-day??!!