Monday, September 28, 2009

Nick is #1

Happy Birthday Nick!!!
Here's to an awesome brother! It was so great to be with you recently. I hope you had a great day. If I was there I would not buy you a $3.50 mediocre cupcake, I would make you a delicious chocolate cake instead! Here's a very short trip down part of your memory lane.


Oh my! Do you remember playing in the garage when it was empty??? I do, barely.


I really remember these stilts and trying to do them as well as you.

I loved, loved, loved thes outfits Grandma made!

So many memories of this reunion...

2 comments:

happytape! said...

so cute! i love all those pictures! happy birthday, nick!!

Belva Wilberg and Elder JJ Simonsen said...

What Great Memories. Happy Birthday Nick. Thank you stepi for the tribute to our favorite son. What a wonderful and talented soul. I hope that your house remodel will go quickly and painlessly and that you will be back to normal soon after the flood. Wish that we could be there to help. Talk to you again soon. I love you, Nick.