Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Our Halloween

Here's Jake and Sam at Jake's kindergarten's Halloween party. I thought masks were not allowed at his school so I cut out the face of Yoda. I was wrong. Masks were allowed but I know Jake wouldn't like wearing something covering his face so I was glad we cut it out. I think it looks pretty cool. Jake is using "the force" here...surprised you didn't know that. "Weapons" were not allowed at his school so he couldn't use his light saber...good thing "the force" was allowed.
I love this photo of Sam showing off his glow-in-the-dark costume...that I painted, thank you very much. Someone asked me if I used a stencil. What?! Of course not! Anyway, I love Cameron in the back there trying to escape his stroller prison.
Is he a cute bat or WHAT?! Made this one too. It was very easy.

Scott took the boys out trick-or-treating in a light drizzle. But they still got a lot of candy. Sam started wailing and wanted Scott to say, "trick or treat". Scott would not do that and after a while Sam got over that.

Our Jack-O-Lanterns! Nancy and Robert came over and we had fun having them with us for Halloween! Jake got a little pumpkin from a school and wanted that one and the one we bought him to be pirates. Sam's is the smiley one and mine is the one that got the swine flu just a few days before Halloween. Oh, so sad. Blaaaaah.

Here's Nancy's! She did a great job! I love the quirky look. I made a stew in a pumpkin that night, which was mildly tasty but fun to see. I didn't take any photos of it. Nancy did, though.
Candy, candy, candy!

Jake was happy with his results.
Sam was happy, too!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

1 comment:

Stepi said...

I love loot pictures and it always brings back fond memories of doing it myself!! I will post our pics but they are not great. I was trying to take them while trick or treating and everyone was just on the move too quickly for good pics!