Thursday, November 03, 2005

I've missed you so much!!

Our internet has not been working for about four weeks now thanks to sasha sort of breaking our router. Anyway, We now have a 50 foot long blue cord going down our hall so I am literally connected again. Yippeee!!

I have lots of comments. I LOVE all the pictures of houses and amazing quilts and beautiful (er...handsome) babies. I want to make the yummy brownies to help add to my girth! I would like a Christmas giving list for eternity and I do want to buy fashionable clothes at great deal prices! Did I cover everything?

I loved seeing everyone in Oregon and it makes me look forward to Christmas time when I get to see more of you again. I think we should all hang out every other month. I just so enjoy our family I can't believe it!! And a huge congrats goes out to Nick the brother of the year, for his success in running last week. I think I can say for all of us that we are really proud of you for all your hard work!

On a new note...Last night in Gretta's prayer she said, "please help grandpa to come alive again...I mean please help grandpa to be resurrected soon and please help grandma not to be sad...".

Hags and Witches! Love, Steps

No comments: