Thursday, November 03, 2005

Major Tom to GRound contRol

Wow Steph, so thorough! I feel completely satisfied after my wait for you to show up again, and I concur with everything you said. Monthly family visits are fantastico, even too few, but will do.

Yes, congrats on the race Nick. I'm extremely proud of you. Steph, Emily, and Tina...it's now your turn. Actually, I am doing the country song race (1/2 marathon in Tennessee in April). I don't like country, but I love random entertainment (I hear its prolific in Nashville), and running. I propose that you all join me. It's about 13 miles. Come come!

Gretta's prayer is wonderful. What a shock if she prayed him back to life! Out of the mouth of babes. Tina shared several of Adam's prayers whilst in Oregon, and I had the awesome opp to hear Jacob praying three times consecutively over the phone last night. Please continue to offer such youthful spiritual expressions.

Love you.

No comments: