Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Deck the Halls...




Here are two of my favorite decorated spots in my house! Is that not the coolest paper chain you have ever seen? Gretta and I made it and we love the extra swirls inside! The best part about it is the shadow on the wall (to bad you can't see it in the pic).

Mom got me this nativity while visiting Tina or Kathy. Isn't the bamboo in the back fun? I got it at Ikea and didn't know what I was going to do with it.... I knew it would be good for something! I want to see your pretty houses!!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Man, Steph,
your Christmas is way hipper than my Christmas! I love those colors and I WANT that Nativity! Mom bought that with me and I haven't seen one like it. I just love it!
My Christmas stuff is all a mish-mashed of stuff and styles. So sad. :(

DarkChocolateDaily said...

So stylish. I totally want that Nativity too. I'll take pics tonight.

Kathy said...

Hey, I'm putting this here so as not to move Steph's cool photos but you guys should check out this funny thing from youtube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UA9KFAXizs4

kathy

happytape! said...

i love your cute curlies. and i totally covent that nativity scene. very cute!